7 Ways to Manage Projects Better (Infographics)
7 Ways to Manage Projects Better And More Effectively
Project management is a complex and challenging discipline. Lot of project management professionals find it interesting because of the challenges it involves. There are planning challenges, financials challenges, resources issues, risks and now we are also talking about portfolio management office with strategic alignment focus. Yet the conventional statistics about project failure has not improved much. Let’s look at an interesting infographics about 7 ways to manage project better and more effectively.
Your life can be become easier with the right project management system. ZilicusPM is the right PM tool for you and your team. Get started now.
Additional readings about project management, leadership
- Case Study: What Happens When Project Team Has Dual Reporting
- Avoid These 10 Most Common Mistakes That Leads to Project Failure
- Back2Basics: Ultimate Project Management Guide: Project Planning
- 8 Reasons to Decide Whether Your Organization Needs Project Management Office
- Compare the best project management software
- All in one project management software
- Guide to selecting best project management software
Do you know ZilicusPM project management software offers comprehensive project planning, project tracking, project collaboration capabilities such as
- Gantt Chart
- Time Tracking
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Issue Tracking
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Meeting Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Reporting
- Document Management to help you manage and deliver projects better?
Zilicus offers the best project portfolio management tool ZilicusPM, with robust project management tools capabilities and easy ways to track project management KPI,
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.
[…] One can imagine, as number of projects grows, number of portfolio increases, it becomes overwhelming for project portfolio management (PPM) team to track project timeline, whether resources are assigned optimally, project cost is still within budget, value-earned/delivered by projects and other parameter. Without using a right tool, it becomes quite laborious job for project managers as well as PPM team to track or manage projects and portfolio information. (we are not talking about PMO team – which is broadly about doing project things in right way – i.e. project management processes) […]