Managing Projects Effectively – Clarity of Project Scope
Effective Project Management – Clarity of Project Requirements and Scope
One of the biggest and common worry project managers across the industries has, is boiler platting, basically scope creep. New change requests made by stakeholders is not entirely bad; after all you do want to deliver things which are useful to the end users/clients and more often than not, business users get more clarity as things progresses (i.e. not everything can be visualised in advance). Hence the best way to go about scope creep is have mechanism to manage changes. That’s where sound project change management practices, will help you immensely. How do you entertain changes and how do you manage them further will decide the success of project for all stakeholders.
Do check following posts in this series.
- Effective project management with clarity of project scope
- Effective project management with holistic planning – schedule, cost, staff, risks
- Effective project management with clear, frequent Project communication
- Effective project management using project management tool
- Effective project management with regular project monitoring & control
- Effective project management – deliver, close & review project
- Effective project management tips summary
Additional readings about project management, leadership
- Case Study: What Happens When Project Team Has Dual Reporting
- Avoid These 10 Most Common Mistakes That Leads to Project Failure
- Back2Basics: Ultimate Project Management Guide: Project Planning
- 8 Reasons to Decide Whether Your Organization Needs Project Management Office
- Compare the best project management software
- All in one project management software
Your life can be become easier with the right project management system. ZilicusPM is the right PM tool for you and your team. Get started now.
- Gantt Chart
- Time Tracking
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Issue Tracking
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Meeting Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Reporting
- Document Management to help you manage and deliver projects better?
Zilicus offers All-In-One online project management software ZilicusPM that provides complete project management control for project and portfolio managers; at the same time makes it really simple for project team members to stay on top of things. If you have been managing projects with conventional spreadsheet/ Microsoft Excel templates or MS Project or emails, it is the right time to start using online project portfolio management software. ZilicusPM is great platform for better project collaboration. Take a screenshot tour of project management software ZilicusPM and Sign up for 30-days free trial of project management software ZilicusPM