Tips for Effective Project Management – Recap
Tips For Effective Project Management – Recap
Here is the concluding post for series Tips to for effective project management. .
Key points to remember
- Staff may come and go, it is only sound process which will ensure smooth transition and consistency
- No one likes bad surprises, especially management hates it
- Whether you will like it or not, there will be surprises, the best thing you can do is ‘be prepared’
- Being prepared is possible, if you know how to respond to risks, have given thoughts to mitigation or contingency planning
- Planning is crucial phase, it can make or break projects. Without a sound planning process, it is mostly ‘by chance’ you might be able to deliver project well on time and meeting other expectations
Take look at few pointers the infographics below.
If you haven’t been using PM tool yet and looking for a project management software, refer this guide to select the right project management tool for your team. You can as well refer this list of best project management software available in the market.
Do check following posts in this series.
- Effective project management with clarity of project scope
- Effective project management with holistic planning – schedule, cost, staff, risks
- Effective project management with clear, frequent Project communication
- Effective project management using project management tool
- Effective project management with regular project monitoring & control
- Effective project management – deliver, close & review project
- Effective project management tips summary
Additional readings about project management, leadership
- Case Study: What Happens When Project Team Has Dual Reporting
- Avoid These 10 Most Common Mistakes That Leads to Project Failure
- Back2Basics: Ultimate Project Management Guide: Project Planning
- 8 Reasons to Decide Whether Your Organization Needs Project Management Office
- Compare the best project management software
- All in one project management software
Your life can be become easier with the right project management system. ZilicusPM is the right PM tool for you and your team. Get started now.
Do you know ZilicusPM project management software offers comprehensive project planning, project tracking, project collaboration capabilities such as
- Gantt Chart
- Time Tracking
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Issue Tracking
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Meeting Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Reporting
- Document Management to help you manage and deliver projects better?
Zilicus offers the best project portfolio management tool ZilicusPM, with robust project management tools capabilities and easy ways to track project management KPI,
Know more about project portfolio management, Gantt chart, best project management tool, project management office, project management tips, project planning guide, project risk management, project scope management, effective project management, project manager guides and know more about Project Portfolio Management Software, Project Management Software Guide.
[…] Do check next tip to summarise this series of posts. […]
[…] Summary […]